New NPH Report: A Regional Strategy on Multifamily Housing
The Non-Profit Housing Association of Northern California (NPH) posted a new report, summarizing their research and recommending 5 strategies to support our region’s communities:
- Invest in our communities.
- Keep existing affordable homes affordable, whether those homes were built by the private market or affordable housing developers.
- Promote community stability.
- Continue to support vital state legislation to advance regional housing goals.
- Resource a robust regional housing unit within the joint planning department.
Read the NPH’s full report here:
“On Track Together: Housing and Transportation – Building the Bay Area’s Vibrant, Sustainable, and Affordable Future Together”‘
See Ignition’s recent affordable housing work here.
(Image Credit: NPH)